Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pre-Departure

It's 10 pm and I still have to pack for the trip tomorrow! That's the problem with doing laundry in Germany - the dryer doesn't work and hang-drying clothes doesn't always get them dry in time for packing. We also have to wear business formal for five straight days. Trying to create five different outfits out of my limited options is quite the task, but so it goes.

It's going to be so exciting to see two new countries and re-visit France. This is just a quick note to say that I probably won't be able to update the blog until I get back next Sunday, but at least I'll have some pictures (and hopefully some good stories) then. Talk to you all later!

P.S. My flatmate and I were pretty evenly matched on the ski hill, but I'd have to say he's a bit better than me. Oh well - we had a great time regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment