Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bad News

So my laptop charger/power supply/something no longer works. It's apparently a problem that only Dell can fix and it may be a while until that happens (what with international shipping and all). The only good thing about the whole experience was that I got to practice lots and lots of German with the repair guys at two different repair shops here. They didn't even switch to English on me - progress!

I'm posting from the school computer right now, but I probably won't be able to post again for a bit. Sorry! Wish me luck with the computer stuff and I hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I'm going to miss your updates, plus I'm sorry for the hassle computer problems present for school and everything else. Good luck. Have fun with your Mom, Dad, and Jackson! Post when you can. Love you, Liz.

    ReplyDelete