Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures

Here's our group on top of the mountain. I can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

The two of us went to go climb that rock. I ended up chickening out because of the sheer drops on either side (the rock itself wasn't bad at all - I'm the one standing next to it). I'm glad I played it safe, considering that my friend fell down the rocky hillside for about 25 feet immediately after climbing down. He just got a couple of scratches, but it looked like it was going to be much worse.

Next on the agenda: pack for Berlin and Prague! It's going to be an early departure tomorrow and I want to get some sleep tonight.

(Photo Credit: TT)

2 comments:

  1. Looks really neat.

    Be safe on the rocks. Bouldering 10 -15 feet is a lot safer than scrambling high rocks. Glad your friend wasn't hurt.

    Were at Emma's and everyone is enjoying your blog.

    Dave (Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    It must be fun hiking there! I agree with your Dad-be safe on the rocks :)
    Good judgement call to play it safe. Have a great trip to Berlin and Prague. We'll look forward to the pictures and stories. I really enjoy checking out your blog every day. I'm so glad you're doing it!

    New snow here, beautiful out.

    Lots of love, Ann

    ReplyDelete