Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally...

Sorry for the utter lack of posting - I've had a long stretch of homework and paper-writing and I haven't had the time. When I wasn't working on stuff for class, I was spending time with my family here in Freiburg. It was great to have them here and as soon as they send me some pictures, I'll post them up here.

I'm leaving in one hour for Romania! We leave for Bulgaria and Greece a little later in the week. I can't wait for this trip and I hope my excitement level is high enough to carry me through the six-hour bus ride we're taking overnight to the airport. Brilliant idea, trip-planners - start a week-long trip with college students with an all-nighter! Regardless, it should be tons of fun. I'll take lots of pictures and post them as soon as I have the chance. We will probably have some Internet access and I'll update the blog if I can. I promise to post more when I get back! Our destinations are Bucharest, Sofia, and Athens if anyone wants to look up more information about where I'll be.

Bis dann!


1 comment: